Oxeye Game Studio
Public Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index

Akarra servers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index -> Whispers in Akarra
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SadMan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Akarra servers. Reply with quote

I recently heard there was like 3 or 4 new servers. Could someone give me a link to there homepages? I would like to try them out. Thanks
Gorgorath

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well when apoc went crazy and thought he got sued and he closed his server and released his files alot of ppl have grabed them and running clones lol, and i think mikehappy is doing the same again haha, not that anyone is playing them
Fledge

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then there's that 'Akarrian Dojo' one that has been silently in the background all this time. If you need a new server to play for now BudMan, try googling it.
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.
Erevan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you say that a server was silently in the background? If this was so, then people wouldn't be playing it. Saying that is like saying "There is always World War II, which was silently fought in the background."
Obviously, not as many people play that server as fought in the war Razz
Fledge

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just meant that it didn't advertise here, or on the old Akarra forums and the group that plays it is almost separated from the other servers while some of the players of the other servers hop back and forth quite often.
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index -> Whispers in Akarra All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: