Oxeye Game Studio
Public Forums
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index

offensive material
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index -> Whispers in Akarra
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tbbw



Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 76

Location: next to my porn colection

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looker wrote:
Loverboy, I am sorry to hear what you have gone through. I trust you will be able to make it through ok. And your cancer gets better.


TBBW, Do you know what love is? Judging from your responses, you don't know what true love is. I would say that since he refused to belittle her that means that he had truly loved her, and would maybe have forgiven her for what she did. That is what love is, and I could presume he is going through a quite rough time, and drinking would not solve his problem.

How do I know it is rough? I know that if I were to lose my wife I would be devastated, ya I would get over it, but it is never easy to get over someone that yo love dearly.


I don't mean to flame, just posting an opinion.


last one i had whas afraid of me been infaithfull to her so everytime i walked inside of the door it drived me nutz with the 20questions.
so iwe been trying to stay away from the steady relationships as much as possible.
_________________
Emperium Xenos Project.
http://www.emperium.webhop.net/
The Pic Depo.
http://picdepo.us.to/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Slayermagic



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 22


PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hear! Hear! @ looker
_________________
Ye Old Akarrian

Whispers in Akarra: www.akarra.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
apocalypse



Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 31


PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* Im tired of looking like the bad guy, so im going to apologize in advance for the information im about to share.

All information listed below is factual unlike the many rumors and lies spread about me;
Why did your wife leave you, sore? Many reasons, but I will list the main ones for you (none of which involve me). First of them all being that she felt obligated to marry you in the first place and never wanted to go through with it until she was blackmailed into it. The Second reason being that you raped her in her sleep and she woke up bleeding from her behind. The Third being that your capable of walking, yet you refuse work to help support the family you claim to love so much.
These are the reasons your wife left you, they even came directly from her mouth. If you have any arguements, take them up with her.

Did I sleep with your wife? Yes, absolutely 100% true. Over webcam, which isnt much different then you masterbating to the tons of porn you keep on your computers. As for our friendship, it wasnt much of one, but there was a friendship. Which is why I never even have thought about your wife in a sexual manner until she told me she was leaving you.

Why didn't I end my relationship with her? Isn't it obovious? She doesnt want to be with you. I wasnt about to leave her alone with somebody she doesnt want to be with and was raped by once. She even claimed to have never 'actually' loved you on various occasion.

The problems with your relationship were way beyond saving before you even found akarra. If you want to blame somebody for it, why not try yourself? It is ultimately your responsability to make sure your wife loves you and would never want to stray from you for any reason, not mine.

How dare you accuse me of giving you that admin position for any other reason then to help moderate the game. I dont hand that out to just anyone, it has to be earned and you have to meet the admin criteria. You were chosen because you met the criteria and since you were a stay at home dad that enjoyed the game, it made you reliable.

Once agian I will apologize for posting this information, its obviously not for public eyes. I just dont feel like being the bad guy anymore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fledge



Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 148


PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to say that I was not trying to bring harm to Apoc. You can make that assumption all you want without upsetting me too much. But, if you ask me it was the truth I was after rather than personal harm to Apoc. Do I believe Loverboy? Not necessarily. Do I turn a blind eye to what Apocalypse says? Not necessarily, either. I'm neutral here. I believe that if you turn a blind eye towards any side of an issue, if you disallow what could be or what is the truth then you have no credibility whatsoever. The only things I exposed was what I heard as accepted truths from both sides, and I did it to stop their deception not to harm either of them.

I cannot provide any concrete arguement that says I didn't do it to sprite any of them, for personal attention, to troll or for general saddistic pleasure. The only thing you have is my word, which most of you couldn't care less about.

Mike wanted to deliver some sort of justice by exposing his side of the issue, but really what does that accomplish for him when Apocalypse can deliver equally potent possible-truths? The end result is just another squabble tainting the face of Akarra - sadly it blends in with all the other dirt we've accumulated. Sorry, for whatever part of that dirt is mine.

I'm not going to comment or drag myself into this further. Good luck solving your problems, persuading someone to lock or censor this topic, averting your myopic gazes from each other or whatever it is that you two and the other readers choose to do after reading this.

PS: Don't ask for clarification about who 'myopic' was directed at. If you can't tell then you probably are the very person I am directing that at. Smile
_________________
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loverboy586



Joined: 25 Aug 2006
Posts: 6

Location: Bluefield, WV

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said before. You told folks your version of the "truth". I've told folks my version of the truth.

I am going to leave things at that. The akarrian community can judge for themselves.
_________________
Give a man a fire, he is warm for the night. Set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tbbw



Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 76

Location: next to my porn colection

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fledge wrote:
I'd like to say that I was not trying to bring harm to Apoc.
where is the coff coff ?
Fledge wrote:
You can make that assumption all you want without upsetting me too much. But, if you ask me it was the truth I was after rather than personal harm to Apoc. Do I believe Loverboy? Not necessarily. Do I turn a blind eye to what Apocalypse says? Not necessarily, either. I'm neutral here.
then why the hell did u bring it up here on this forum in the first place ?!
tard lol
Fledge wrote:
I believe that if you turn a blind eye towards any side of an issue, if you disallow what could be or what is the truth then you have no credibility whatsoever. The only things I exposed was what I heard as accepted truths from both sides, and I did it to stop their deception not to harm either of them.
yeh let's post ther personal lifes on a forum and hope we dont hurt em. oh shit we poured salt on ther wounds... zomg but do that count as harming or do it?

Fledge wrote:
I cannot provide any concrete arguement that says I didn't do it to sprite any of them, for personal attention, to troll or for general saddistic pleasure. The only thing you have is my word, which most of you couldn't care less about.
nah u wuld never do that right?

Fledge wrote:
Mike wanted to deliver some sort of justice by exposing his side of the issue, but really what does that accomplish for him when Apocalypse can deliver equally potent possible-truths? The end result is just another squabble tainting the face of Akarra - sadly it blends in with all the other dirt we've accumulated. Sorry, for whatever part of that dirt is mine.
umm u suld let ppl handle ther own freaking lifes lol

Fledge wrote:
I'm not going to comment or drag myself into this further.
omg he finaly realise it?! did hell freaze ower?

Fledge wrote:
Good luck solving your problems, persuading someone to lock or censor this topic, averting your myopic gazes from each other or whatever it is that you two and the other readers choose to do after reading this.
aaaw now this is karma... sturring shit up then saying
"mmmkay fighting is bad! mmkay? you suld not fight! mkay."
and then say well i'll leave u two alone ( something he sulda done from the start ). but i guess he still is young and still learns as if he whas old Razz

Fledge wrote:
PS: Don't ask for clarification about who 'myopic' was directed at. If you can't tell then you probably are the very person I am directing that at. Smile
yeh personal vendettas is ur dish ^^
lol so... u still want that nude pic of my butt, u know the one in the uela ?
_________________
Emperium Xenos Project.
http://www.emperium.webhop.net/
The Pic Depo.
http://picdepo.us.to/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Slayermagic



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 22


PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbbw wrote:
where is the coff coff ?


Err.. it's cough cough.

tbbw wrote:
then why the hell did u bring it up here on this forum in the first place ?!


Hmm.. Loverboy(SoreBottom) Brought it up didn't he.

tbbw wrote:
zomg but do that count as harming or do it?

Do it what? Do you mean "does it"?

tbbw wrote:

umm u suld let ppl handle ther own freaking lifes lol


Humm.. He's not talking about altering or touching their "lives"(lifes), I hope you don't think about touching them too much tbh.

tbbw wrote:

aaaw now this is karma... sturring shit up then saying
"mmmkay fighting is bad! mmkay? you suld not fight! mkay."
and then say well i'll leave u two alone ( something he sulda done from the start ). but i guess he still is young and still learns as if he whas old Razz


Now that really doesn't make sense, Karma is a force of balance, something like what goes around comes around.. what you say makes no sense.

tbbw wrote:
yeh personal vendettas is ur dish ^^
lol so... u still want that nude pic of my butt, u know the one in the uela ?


Do you like to put Vendetta's in your mouth? Then don't put them on a dish Wink
_________________
Ye Old Akarrian

Whispers in Akarra: www.akarra.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tbbw



Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 76

Location: next to my porn colection

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe so ur claiming that sore brought this up and not fledge with his post about what "scandals" other shards are in his point of view have when he announced his membership of the "A2" project?

or maby i'm totaly wrong and maby imagined it all *yawn*

so slayer why revive this old topic?
got bored or restless?
_________________
Emperium Xenos Project.
http://www.emperium.webhop.net/
The Pic Depo.
http://picdepo.us.to/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Slayermagic



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 22


PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karma.
_________________
Ye Old Akarrian

Whispers in Akarra: www.akarra.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tbbw



Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 76

Location: next to my porn colection

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slayermagic wrote:
Karma.


Karma?!
haha sure what ever make's yah happy boy ^^
_________________
Emperium Xenos Project.
http://www.emperium.webhop.net/
The Pic Depo.
http://picdepo.us.to/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Slayermagic



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 22


PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbbw wrote:

Karma?!
haha sure what ever make's yah happy boy ^^


Thank you kind sir.
_________________
Ye Old Akarrian

Whispers in Akarra: www.akarra.org


Last edited by Slayermagic on Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tbbw



Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 76

Location: next to my porn colection

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anytime Cool
_________________
Emperium Xenos Project.
http://www.emperium.webhop.net/
The Pic Depo.
http://picdepo.us.to/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Slayermagic



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 22


PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbbw wrote:
anytime Cool


*Till Next time Wink *
_________________
Ye Old Akarrian

Whispers in Akarra: www.akarra.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index -> Whispers in Akarra All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group