Oxeye Game Studio
Public Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index

Apocalypse's Server is officially up!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index -> Whispers in Akarra
View previous topic :: View next topic  
apocalypse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Apocalypse's Server is officially up! Reply with quote

The server has been stable for a long time now and I am back to working on more and more new quests, items, area, and skills/spells. The official Ip address of my server is "chomp.ath.cx" and it will stay this time.
We are currently running a constant 5 people and the server is under 24 hour monitoring.
Why should you come to my server?
Well... I am not sure, maybe all the new items, quests, skills/spells, area, and monsters. If that isn't enough then how about the Newly finished rimsin castle, or even working guild houses?

The client is downloadable at www.angelfire.com/games6/apoc254/.
Join now and experience all the fun of the old akkara leveling system with new everything.
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratz my bro!!

Visite Akarrian Soul www.akarriansoul.kit.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SadMan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the only server that I have played on that I like better then the original server.

I give this server A+ rating. Cool
SadMan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres so many cool spells and skills on this server. I am having a blast. Just recently released a bank where you can store your cash.
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im using some itens of apoc, but rebalanced to perfil of my server... because im playng in a story line campain with a lil of history, the players no only play in the caves, byt need play my story line.
Well, but i very like the various diferent itens that Apoc server and using in mine.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fledge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Screenshots of the Update Reply with quote

Edit: I cleared my screenshots because I no longer support this server due to an administrator having an affair with a player's wife.
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.

Last edited by Fledge on Thu May 25, 2006 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were i can get the files of this builds?
this new sprites, of trees and houses are very nice, i want too Very Happy

Fledge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you already have the spriteset package from Kinten? I see you've used some in the screenshot you posted.

( http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/8128/ak35cq.jpg/ )

I believe Kinten released it in the Project Phoenix forums. I think that's how EX and AE got it. I don't have an intact copy of it, but perhaps Gorgorath can help you there, his server received the same trees and probably the same houses.
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.
Fledge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you already have the spriteset package from Kinten? I see you've used some in the screenshot you posted.

( http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/8128/ak35cq.jpg/ )

I believe Kinten released it in the Project Phoenix forums. I think that's how EX and AE got it. I don't have an intact copy of the exact files - I've edited most of the spritesets. Perhaps Gorgorath can help you there, his server uses them as well.
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont have fle...
i rebuild ...in base of the screen shot at akarra.net site.
i only have 3 of this builds, only 3 that i can see in the screen shots.

were i can find this Kiten packge?

Gorgorath

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fledge can you remove the pics please and just have the URL's. Its killing some comps trying to load the damn thread...
Fledge

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd only do that if I saw the screenshots removed from the other topics as well. And I don't see that happening, nor do I see people complaining about them. Besides, it only happens once after which time they are stored in temporary internet files for the next little while.

Gorgorath, do you have a copy of an unedited version of the sprites Kinten posted in the Project Phoenix forums? I would rather not give mine away as I have edited the blocking the way I want it.

(I recommened adding the light radius to the new obelisk in the woodlands spriteset before using it. Also be wary of map errors caused by overwriting forest with woodlands ie Tom the Fisherman becoming inaccessible. It's best to replace forest and also keep it as an additional spriteset to use for areas like Tom's ship.)
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh well.....

i didnt find in P. Phoenix

Gorgorath

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just asking if you could...anyways, yes we do have the spriteset editor from kinten, and no it wasnt from the project phoenix forums...those i asked the prokject phoenix devs about and they ignored me after awhile, and it was mysteriously removed from the thread, heh.
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damm

wut i need to do to get this files?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index -> Whispers in Akarra All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: