Oxeye Game Studio
Public Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index

[NEW SITE] Brazilian's Server ON LINE - Support Please!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index -> Whispers in Akarra
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Akarrian Soul - v. 2.0 Reply with quote

look the screenshot of the apresentation of Akarrian Soul, maybe avaliable in Dec.

Visite Akarrian Soul www.akarriansoul.kit.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gorgorath

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool:p ive been planning on working on one too
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe i can help...

my first apresentation will be next to "Khaile" Style ehhehe, lil in lil, we are improving our style Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gorgorath

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tht would be good, thanks:)
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wonderfull City of Oasis Very Happy
Look, I am a Sultan Now ehhehehe Razz

Malaro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice aquarits, very very nice
im just wondering how did you make the background for the login screen?
on that screenshot up there ^
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only changing images Very Happy
rebuilding data base Razz all images

AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moro 3 pics of new version, ll be avaliable in January.
The images says all...

Fledge

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recognize two of those sprites from RPG Maker 2000. Are you sure it's legal to steal their Dark Elf sprite? I guess since they're based in Japan they might never know.

Now I am wondering... was that Taj Mahal done with a spriteset(.ss2) in the map editor or is it an invulnerable NPC/Monster with a large sprite that falls over top of that area?

Well, all I can say is nice work AquaritsBR. I'm glad to see other people are making use of the unreleased A2 spritesets.
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fled, isnt from RPG maker, but based. Onll because i dunno edit the collors of a "done image", because it i need re-build, and its is one of my firts work.
Look the merchants in the first pic, my own work, every day i improving my work. The Cammels, and my itens sprites are the good thing to show how walking the evolution of my skill.

Fledge wrote:
Are you sure it's legal to steal their Dark Elf sprite?

weres the Dark Elf? and RPG maker is a free Game Very Happy

Fledge wrote:

Well, all I can say is nice work AquaritsBR. I'm glad to see other people are making use of the unreleased A2 spritesets.

In fact, i really happy llooking it.
I have 7 regular players, certaly Origon, Apog and Gorg have more too.
The ppl are reviving the Akarra. ITS NICE!!!

Gorgorath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ignore him Aqua bro, he bitches at everything anyone does lol, you learn to deal with it after awhile.

Happy gaming bro Smile
Fledge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't bitching. My first comment was a question to make sure he doesn't get sued by ASCII.corp, Don Miguel or whomever made RPG Maker 2000. I don't want to see the 'revamps' of Akarra getting sued.

And the dark elf is in the screenshot at the top of the page, if that wasn't a rhetorical question.

(And just because it's a free program doesn't make it legal to copy it, it is copyrighted for use within RM2k.)

And my second comment is even farther from bitching. It was a complement. Smile Maybe you should learn to read, Evil or Very Mad since you clearly don't understand what's being said.
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.
kinten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Aqua! I really love what you are doing with the game! The Sultan looks awsome!
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fledge wrote:
I wasn't bitching. My first comment was a question to make sure he doesn't get sued by ASCII.corp, Don Miguel or whomever made RPG Maker 2000. I don't want to see the 'revamps' of Akarra getting sued.

And the dark elf is in the screenshot at the top of the page, if that wasn't a rhetorical question.

(And just because it's a free program doesn't make it legal to copy it, it is copyrighted for use within RM2k.)

And my second comment is even farther from bitching. It was a complement. Smile Maybe you should learn to read, Evil or Very Mad since you clearly don't understand what's being said.

I ll tell again bro, i am not copyng, i am basing, about dark elf, was only a test, as u can see, my official apresentation is that with a landscape and wooden botons.
Tnx for ur observations, i never ll copy it, because i dunno about legal actions.... dunno were this can go Razz
Tnx

kinten wrote:
Wow Aqua! I really love what you are doing with the game! The Sultan looks awsome!

Yeah, i very like a Arabian Culture, and this was my first work, i am preparing map for 4 cultures.
Oriental - Samurais
Nordic - Maybe Vikings similar to Varlkirie
Elfic - with a ppl living in trees Very Happy
and a Savage ppl, like African ppl inside the Africans Jungles.
Kiten, tnax bro

I very like a multi culture game.
And in a world bigger, Akarra be a perfect map to make it.

Fledge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first message wasn't clear that you didn't intend to use that copyrighted image. But the second message got the point across.

For the oriental culture, I would suggest using the east-asian architectured gate picture that was intended to be made into a spriteset. Apocalypse and I share your likeness towards reflecting culture. His server, which I map for, (Soon to be named Akarrian Expansion) is doing something similar. We're using and planning to use a bit of Greek mythology. (Minotaur's Maze, Gorgons, Medusa, Harpies, Sirens...) Though it is wise that we always use a bit of our own mythology just like the original Akarra did, I've heard players complain about how it simply copies the same mythical creatures they see in other games and learn about in history class.

(This image was not in the spriteset package that Kinten gave Talonz and several people used, it was in the newer version in which he found a bit more stuff, some of which requires the lovely spriteset editor, which TbbW confusingly labeled the Sprite Editor.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index -> Whispers in Akarra All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: