Oxeye Game Studio
Public Forums
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index

Character Name theft..well..not technically theft..
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index -> Whispers in Akarra
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Has Chase Khosa been posing as the ORIGINAL Munashii/Sagefallen?
yes
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
no
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Author Message
morningstar_



Joined: 07 Oct 2006
Posts: 2


PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Character Name theft..well..not technically theft.. Reply with quote

Quote:
Creatures: Chase "Rineva/Munashii/Sagefallen" Khosa

-taken from http://www.oxeye.se/forums/viewtopic.php?t=323

My name is Matt, and those who know me personally (including Brent "Zircon" Kolybaba who is the mapper for the same project! Confused ) know that Munashii and Sagefallen were MY infamous character names from the original Akarra. In Akarra II, I'd appreciate if Chase Khosa would respect me enough to use different character names so that I could keep my traditional ones. I am using/will be using the names Morningstar and Catharsis as well, if anyone recognizes those from ExAkarra.

I hope you haven't been posing as myself, the original Munashii/Sagefallen. and I especially hope you haven't been doing so to secure a place on Slayermagic's Dev team on the basis that he and i were very good friends in old Akarra. It's not illegal, it's just rude. I'm still around, and i don't plan on changing my name anytime soon. Smile

Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fledge



Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 148


PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been aware of the "alias and reputation theft" for a while thanks to Zircon and some clues, and urged the person to change their alias. This was the product of an insecure newcomer to the Akarra shards who was tired of being treated like "shard newbie trash" in the Akarra community. They had been ostracized for this reason to the extent that they picked a nice-sounding name off the guild list files of Old Akarra and assumed the identity of this person in the presence of Akarrians. They unwisely stole your identity to avoid such discrimination.

One wrong does not justify another. The discrimination does not justify the "theft", though it is sad that someone would be driven so far by the Akarra community. They have changed alias upon my request long ago, and I do not intend to say who it was. You may meet them by another alias, but they want you to know that they are deeply sorry for what they did.

This was not merely a coincedental choice of alias, I have witnessed discussions where this person pretended to share memories with other players and purposefully deceived others.

And to dismiss any rumours, this is a completely different person than the user known by the following aliases: Dante(shard), Fuzzy(shard), Malaro(shard), Tiger(old), darkwizard(old)

Will you see this person in the Akarra II development team? I doubt it. Only if they can redeem or has already redeemed themself. Did he/she fool Slayermagic? For a time. Was it intentional? No, the choice of alias was coincedence.

And you're not the only victim. Balroc's identity was used as a back-up when admitting he/she was not Rineva. I interrogated for memories of Balroc's Playerworlds Server and found inconsistancies.

Once again, I reiterate: They are very sorry for what they did and they hope to be tolerated in Akarra projects without the stigma of being "shard newbie trash" under their new alias.
_________________
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
morningstar_



Joined: 07 Oct 2006
Posts: 2


PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the clarification, Fledge..
_________________
Hold Fast Hope.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fledge



Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 148


PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome.

(Good, I wasn't sticking my nose where it doesn't belong this time...)

EDIT: They don't seem to be interested in developing anymore anyways.
_________________
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheBudMan



Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 5


PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Fledge posted this he was not telling the truth. I know for a fact that Fuzzy is the one who assumed your identity and that A2 has rewarded him for it by putting him on the dev team.

Heres some logs taken directly from #akarra chat room.

<BudMan> he just brags all the time
<BudMan> it makes me sick
<Fledge> If you catch him bragging about it again, you could embarass him with "and you did so by impersonating Rineva/Morningstar, then impersonating Balroc and then finally impersonating AznChipmunk after pleading him to help you".
<Fledge> "worked hard" as in... conned the A2 dev team?
<BudMan> heh this guy changed his name more times then mick foley
<Fledge> I was asked never to mention this in public to avoid starting a scandal.
<Fledge> But I never do what I am told.
<Fledge> Then again, Zircon = Hachi.
<Fledge> Two of the people considered some of Akarra's token 'nubs' are in our dev team now.


<Fledge> I then asked this fake "Balroc" who was Fuzzy/Malaro/ChaosTheory, if he remembered the abuse his team gave me and SLJs playerworlds proj
<Fledge> He agreed with me.
<Fledge> So I asked "do you remember the verbal abuse you gave SLJ?" which never happened at all. SLJ never toured their maps with me.
<Fledge> Fuzzy foolishly said "Yes, and I apologize for that" or something along those lines.
<Fledge> That tipped me off.
<Fledge> At which point he assumed the identity of AznChipmunk which fooled us, with some suspicion, for another week or so before he let it loose to Veneficus that he was Fuzzy/Tiger
<Fledge> And I had my suspicions given a separate set of comments Fuzzy had given me on MSN as the identity "Fuzzy" during another initated conversation of loosely-known dev details wiht slow response with Azn who was helping the con art.
<Fledge> Those comments included a hypothetical thing of "what do you think if I tried to join the Akarra team under the alias Cantinfla"
<Fledge> He then made an account on Oxeye Cantinfla as if he was reading all the tutorials on it and downloading the editors from EX


<BudMan> fuzzy has made so many names
<BudMan> that people don't know really who they hate
<Fledge> Yeah, some people are astonished when they hear Tiger = darkwizard = Fuzzy = Malaro = fake Rineva = ChaosTheory.
<Fledge> They think "Oh, it all makes sense now behaviour wise..."


<Fledge> That experience helped when Fuzzy's con artist actions as pretending to be RIneva/Morningstar despite the REAL morningstar then joining us, moved on to assume the identity of Balroc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fledge



Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 148


PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lied, no doubt about it. I did this to prevent a publically humiliating fiasco, which oh look, you just started. Since I already stated that he managed to fool Slayermagic and I rather badly (case we had suspicions constantly) for five weeks on end; the only person you could be seeking to humiliate is either "me for lying" or "ChaosTheory for conning".

I said the messages above in this topic publically because Morningstar promptly auditioned for Akarra Alpha 2 development because apparently he already was one of us according to the incident. Morningstar and you are the only people I know that are concerned about this funny little thing.

The real Morningstar occasionally works on Skills & Effects while the fake Rineva/Morningstar "Chaos Theory" aka "Fuzzy/Mal/Tig/Darkwiz" works on the Monster Bundle.

Both of them do a job of equal quality. Both of them do such a satisfactory job that Veneficus and Rika have to occasionally take over control of those bundles to add storyline anecdotes in skill descriptions and add/amend things. The Fake and the Real are all too similar.

The difference is that, as we discussed, one of them doesn't choose to brag about it on Akarra shards like an egomaniac. The other seems to, accordng to.... you. And only you, as far as Veneficus is concerned. If Apoc or Gorgorath were to step up to the plate and say "On my shard, he brags like a fruitcake" then we'd probably democratically vote him off the Alpha 2 team. Hah hah... they'd be more vulgar than "fruitcake".

If you want to defame me for emotionally protecting someone who doesn't deserve all the crap we throw at him... fine. I'm okay with that. And I'm guessing everyone else involved is too. Perhaps I made a mistake. Perhaps I'm emotionally ready to accept that I did so. Or perhaps you just like flinging crap in Robert "Chaos Theory" 's face for your own amusement; but I doubt that possibility. You're a nice person, BudMan. At times. Whatever works, I don't care which perspective anyone looks at this situation from. What it all boils down to for me is this: the monster, skills and effects both get done with a quality that matches the rest of the project; and none of us get hurt in the process. If you think that quality is humiliatingly bad; take it up with ChaosTheory & the Alpha 2 team in the "Wailing in Akarra" forum section at http://www.akarra.org/ , not with the public in this lovely board.

What I'm not okay with is the fact that Jens "Jeb" Bergensten wants to shut down this open discussion area because all we do is gossip about each other like retards. He as every right and motivation to do that; however you are setting him off in your post. That includes roughly seven of us, and don't bother arguing about it. He has every right to close this board that he graciously hosts as a middle-hand between the Akarra shards, Daria and WiA A2. Just like the iwids of Akarra who had every right to kill off the humans in "The Genocide" cause despite being the economic middlehand between iwid and menit societies... they pissed a few people off. That's right, I just referenced akarrian history and compared seven gossiping humans to fantasy genre humans. If that offends you, feel free to PK me on Dawn of Daria. Oh wait... one of the seven and his loyal companion already did that. Pfft. I'm just kidding. Ignore me.

If you really want to humiliate me for lying rather than ChaosTheory for lying... then here, let me help you.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/Queen-Frog/img_004.jpg
Happy? I'm the laughing stock now! Ahahah... Fledge has teh bunny ears, acne and depressed grimace...ahahahah...not really funny, is it? Didn't think so. It's not meant to be.

And do you think I'm hurt by you showing this to ChaosTheory in its public display? Nope. I wasn't trying to be hurtful. I was talking about the contraversial truth, which I apparently seem to have a liking for. I said all those things to you knowing you'd probably and inevitably find a way to show them to him. Flaunting it in his face just like how he egoistically flaunts his "tester admin powers".

Is he going to be a moderator after the imminant public release? Never was gonna, probably never is going to be. Does he have a public Alpha 2 server download link superior to the Akarra shards that he downloaded from a #akarra.dev link for the MAPPER ONLY (and he ain't a mapper!) ? Probably. Does he deserve his own Alpha 2 server to test his own development? Yes. Has he matured since he was the "village idiot nub" we all hated in Old Akarra? Yes. Can you use ageism to discriminate him as the third-youngest Akarra spin-off developer? Yes, you're welcome to do that. Ageism is right up there with "heterosexism, racism, ethnism, faithism, and ableism". Got anything else to defame him with? Sure, post it. We'd love to see it... not!
_________________
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheBudMan



Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 5


PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fledge wrote:


If you want to defame me for emotionally protecting someone who doesn't deserve all the crap we throw at him... fine. I'm okay with that. And I'm guessing everyone else involved is too. Perhaps I made a mistake. Perhaps I'm emotionally ready to accept that I did so. Or perhaps you just like flinging crap in Robert "Chaos Theory" 's face for your own amusement; but I doubt that possibility. You're a nice person, BudMan. At times. Whatever works, I don't care which perspective anyone looks at this situation from. What it all boils down to for me is this: the monster, skills and effects both get done with a quality that matches the rest of the project; and none of us get hurt in the process. If you think that quality is humiliatingly bad; take it up with ChaosTheory & the Alpha 2 team in the "Wailing in Akarra" forum section at http://www.akarra.org/ , not with the public in this lovely board.


Im not gonna put any more posts on the akarra.org forums. You guys have already deleted a few of my posts which contained nothing that any normal forum mod would delete. You use the akarra.org forums to say stuff that is untrue, like the LIES in this topic, and if I post something that you don't like or makes you look bad you delete it OR you edit it to make it look like I said something I didn't.

Fledge wrote:


Is he going to be a moderator after the imminant public release? Never was gonna, probably never is going to be. Does he have a public Alpha 2 server download link superior to the Akarra shards that he downloaded from a #akarra.dev link for the MAPPER ONLY (and he ain't a mapper!) ? Probably. Does he deserve his own Alpha 2 server to test his own development? Yes. Has he matured since he was the "village idiot nub" we all hated in Old Akarra? Yes. Can you use ageism to discriminate him as the third-youngest Akarra spin-off developer? Yes, you're welcome to do that. Ageism is right up there with "heterosexism, racism, ethnism, faithism, and ableism". Got anything else to defame him with? Sure, post it. We'd love to see it... not!



Are you serious? If anything YOU are the one trying to defame him. YOU are the reason this all got out. This is directly related to the development of Akarra. I remember a certian someone digging around in Apocs personal life which has nothing to do with Akarra and you were 100% out of line in doing so. So who are you to talk to me about ethics. You are the one who is using stolen maps meant for Apocs server. You are the one who sat in #akarra and bashed Fuzzy not me. Heres more of what you said.....

In #Akarra people wrote:



<Fledge> Then again, Zircon = Hachi.
<Fledge> Two of the people considered some of Akarra's token 'nubs' are in our dev team now.
<Fledge> Wierd.
<Fledge> Maybe shameful.
<Fledge> Awkward, certainly.
<BudMan> whos the other?
<Fledge> Zircon.
<Fledge> A mapper
<BudMan> the word that goes around often
<BudMan> is desprate
<BudMan> A2 is so desprate they need people like fuzzy
<Fledge> Yeah, I'm sure EX devs are saying that kind of thing.
<Fledge> And quite frankly, "EX is so desperate they need to poke fun at us to maintain their audience"

<Fledge> Fuzztard shouldn't be doing that.
<Fledge> That's juvenile and immature. He should know better.
<Fledge> Well, he never brags HERE, does he?
<BudMan> no usally its in game
<Fledge> He can't. He has a rep to maintain with the rest of us.
<BudMan> face to face with just his crew and maybe one or 2 other people around
<Zeus2> i was a witness
<Fledge> Then he's an ass, and you can PK him and show a log off this and his PK reaction to Veneficus. That'd get him fired, especially if he teleports away from us.
<Fledge> I speculate that Veneficus might be keeping him around to lure in Fuzzy's friends as players.
Fledge> I'd rather have you as a player than him as an admin, if I was asked to choose.

<Fledge> Except unlike Cignus, who knows he's only experienced enough to be a player, Fuzzy has a craving for power.
<Fledge> He worked diligently upon giving us a false impression.
<Fledge> Do you know what Felicia would do if he heard is position and work was being usurped by Fuzzy?
<Fledge> He'd consider blocking me from his MSN list!
<Fledge> As if he has done ANY large quantity of development though.
<Fledge> All the glorious set of Skeleton classes, Sildar and Helhimhs are Felicia's work
<Fledge> The un-reinvented crappy remake of every single Arag and Daerak with no added healers, mages or slingers or shortbow archers, was HORRIBLE.

<Fledge> Fuzzy likes power, and fame.
<Fledge> He got it here, he thinks, despite 1. Doing a bad Job and 2. Just like me, he ain't getting moderator status in A2 unless he shows that he earns it, just like I have to show that my reputation is not true.
<BudMan> fuzzy don't do anything imporant?
<Fledge> Not really.
<Fledge> Never touched anything important and left a good quality mark on it.
<BudMan> ok i got a question though, if fuzzy has no more skill then your average joe-budman or joe-cignus how come we can't be dev memebers too
<Fledge> BudMan, I know how you feel, and I want to see him demoted.
<Fledge> An ego is a terrible thing to have in great quantity.
<Fledge> That is what I think is at the heart of his problem.
<Fledge> His arrogance.
<Fledge> His need for power to feed his ego.
<Cignus> here's an idea anytime u see somone as fuzzy just delete his char lol
<Fledge> BudMan, you and me together can complain until he's fired if need be.
<Cignus> dont leg fuzzy ba an admin plz
<Cignus> i don't want fuzzy to be an admin
<Cignus> i got pked like 20 time because of him
<Cignus> don't give him a clean slate


Fledge stop with the innocent act already. YOU are the one who has said more bad stuff about Fuzzy then anyone I know. YOU are the one who digs into peoples personal life, YOU are the one who lies to the entire community. YOU are the one who is using stolen maps from Apocs server on A2. So before you judge me take a good hard look at yourself. Nub!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fledge



Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 148


PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not responsible for those posts. I have never edited a single post on the http://www.akarra.org/ forums. If you think the moderators are unfair to you; I'd be happy to hear your story.

Lying to protect someone's emotions is called a 'righteous lie'. Apocalypse lied to everyone slandering someone who he has now repaired his relationship with to protect someone else's reputation.

I told half-truths by casting a doubt. Fake Rineva had left the dev team. ChaosTheory had auditioned.

I wrote:
Will you see this person in the Akarra II development team? I doubt it. Only if they can redeem or has already redeemed themself.


Can that be any more clear?

And a conversation like this happened on MSN. I do not want to bring up the logs because I don't want to scan through the March and April daily conversations for it. At the time, I was working on the material for Akarrian Vagary that Alpha 2 adopted.

"Apoc, can I use my maps if I quit your dev-team in the near future?"
"Errr... I guesss."
"I have personal property rights to them"
"Yes, you do..."

Are the Karin Mountains his maps? No. Are they my maps? No. My property rights on my version of Jeb's brainchild. Are they Jeb's maps based upon Jeb's ideas? Yes. Jeb has property rights to my version of the Karin Mountains, Silverhold and the Daran Caves just as he does upon those of Talonz and those of Miklotov.

Quote:
And to dismiss any rumours, this is a completely different person than the user known by the following aliases: Dante(shard), Fuzzy(shard), Malaro(shard), Tiger(old), darkwizard(old)

I believed he was AznChipmunk at the time. So did Veneficus. This statement was written before he admitted that AznChipmunk helped him arrange the little incident.

We wrote:
<BudMan> see i been waiting on A2 more then most people, but now with fuzzy running around like he is, and my posts getting edited like they have been
<BudMan> and i see how ven talked about people he seems to like
<BudMan> so i wonder how he talks about me
<Fledge> Is Fuzzy editing your post?
<Fledge> Fine. I will have him fired immediately.
<Fledge> Veneficus will be persuaded of it.
<Fledge> BudMan, you accuse me of lying when you do not see the full picture.
<Fledge> That was written when I suspected it was Fuzzy.
<Fledge> But I believed it was Azn.
<Fledge> Azn can verify that!


You have my word. I will take it up with Vaelrith and it will all be accounted for. Your lack of posts was hardly on my attention, but now it seems this conspiracy had grown larger than just...

TRIPLE IDENTITY THEFT OF THE WORST KIND IMAGINABLE. :-O
IDENTITIES STOLEN
- AznChipmunk (with help)
- Balroc (briefly)
- Rineva aka Morningstar (see above)


What a bunch of jerks, eh?

We wrote:
<BudMan> i have nothing to lose anymore
<BudMan> no problem with exposing fuzzy or you, or whoever is lying to protect him
<BudMan> no not fuzzy
<BudMan> he didn't edit my post
<BudMan> someone else did
<BudMan> i had one deleted
<BudMan> and 2 edited
<BudMan> i think
<BudMan> but neither by him
<BudMan> i assume by ven or whoever does modding on the forums, fire or slj maybe
<BudMan> on of those guys
<BudMan> or vael
<BudMan> someone
<BudMan> not fuzzy though
<BudMan> just get Ven to ban and boot me from every room/forum/server
<BudMan> and they you will be rid of me
<BudMan> then*
<BudMan> im like a pile of shit that unless you bury me deep im gonna stink
<Fledge> BudMan, I had no idea this was going on.
<BudMan> what huh?
<BudMan> to what are you refering too?
<Fledge> That you were being mistreated like some kind of scapegoat.
<BudMan> no most people assume its just budman being budman
<BudMan> always pissed off at someone or something
<BudMan> for no reason
<Fledge> That's what Vaelrith has assumed.
<Fledge> That's what Firestorm and Manifold are led to believe.
<Fledge> That is what Veneficus believes.
<BudMan> you kinda did too
<Fledge> I did.
<Fledge> Indeed.
<Fledge> I concur completely.
<BudMan> yeah well its partly true, i could handle this better
<BudMan> but i don't take it well
<BudMan> plus it kinda started off that way
<BudMan> when i showed up for the first time
<BudMan> i was like
<BudMan> OMG fuzzy and fledge!!!
<BudMan> IM NOT GONNA PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<BudMan> FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
<BudMan> heh
<Fledge> You want me to deal with this?
<Fledge> I will.
<BudMan> i knew about fuzzy since day one
<BudMan> no
<Fledge> No?
<BudMan> lets just let this all die
<BudMan> lol
<Fledge> What do you mean?
<Fledge> No judicial climax?
<Fledge> Don't you want a hammer brought down and whomever moderated you to get their powers removed?
<BudMan> hmm
<BudMan> i assumed it was ven
<BudMan> infact atleast one time it was
<BudMan> i think they even edited your post
<BudMan> unless you did it
<Fledge> My Dev Report that they censored?
<BudMan> yeah
<BudMan> thats when it was done
<Fledge> :-O
<BudMan> it was my reply to it
<BudMan> that was deleted
<BudMan> completly
<Fledge> You can't run a society with deceit. Apoc taught us that.
<Fledge> We should know better.
<BudMan> it was nothing compared to what i put on oxeye
<Fledge> I quite frankly don't remember if I lied or if I believed it was Azn.
<Fledge> I was unsure at the time as to who it was.
<Fledge> So I felt like emotionally protecting them.
<BudMan> its cool dude, i knew about fuzzy before you guys it seems
<Fledge> Do you understand that?
<Fledge> Well, veneficus and I had our suspicions.
<Fledge> I mean he told me his plan to infiltrate us.
<Fledge> And god damn, that wasn't a good con.
<BudMan> how come you guys let him join despite him doing it?
<Fledge> We didn't. We silently kept him on to avoid a public fiasco.


And a few seconds later... (in response to the material in the post above)

Quote:
<Fledge> Do you still think I "stole my own maps?"
<BudMan> yes and no
<BudMan> legally no
<BudMan> in just about every other way
<BudMan> yes
<Fledge> Look at copyright laws; look at Jen's copyright laws on the game. Look at personal work laws.
<Fledge> Besides, I plan to overwrite them.
<BudMan> [18:33] <BudMan> legally no
<BudMan> i know
<Fledge> Those mountain forests were also NEVER sent to him for use.
<Fledge> They were sent to him for VIEWING.
<Fledge> He uploaded them ANYWAYS when he continued the work from the view-only check-up.
<Fledge> He then copied them over into Faladon like a fruity tooty wooty pants; despite having an image for the actual Old Akarra Faladon right in my dev journals.
<Fledge> Which he graciously deleted; unlike my alias and name on his website.
<BudMan> basically this is how its gonna work, and i have already told ven this
<BudMan> either you guys ban me from the server, or everyday its just gonna get worse and worse, cause i will log on and see fuzzball
<BudMan> and remember how much i hate him
<BudMan> and how much id like to be playing A2
<BudMan> and then will vent out my anger
<BudMan> just put the ISP ban on me and get it over with
<Fledge> Or we terminate his existance in Alpha 2 based upon admin logs?
<Fledge> And you then have no reason to vent?
<BudMan> yeah well thats why i always wanted to stay on good terms with you guys
<BudMan> which is out the window now
<Fledge> Is it?
<Fledge> You have me on your side, do you not?
<BudMan> im conviced he will screw up its only a matter of time
<Fledge> And what if we remove him from office?
<Fledge> What then?
<BudMan> well im guessing you guys will not remove him but hide him
<BudMan> later on a new admin will pop up
<Fledge> Hah, you think we'd make the same mistake twice?
<BudMan> and fuzzball will get a new alias
<Fledge> Do you think I have any shred of sympathy left for him?
<BudMan> to add to his list
<BudMan> i don't want him removed
<BudMan> ok its like this
<BudMan> at one time
<BudMan> you did somehting that bugged the hell out of me
<BudMan> to where i didn't think i could even play around you

[Blah blah blah... 18349 more lines of chat... and...]

Meanwhile, in #akarra.dev
<Fledge> We need to talk, folks.
* Retrieving #akarra.dev modes...
* Fledge changes topic to 'Spriters, please note the Spriteset requests and discuss GUI changes and character sprites for new races with Veneficus. || Internal Conspiracy, Fucktards'

Back in the query...
<BudMan> heh
<BudMan> the A2 dev team hates me alot now huh?
<Fledge> Elerrina, SLJ, Zircon and I do not.
<Fledge> Vaelrith judges what he sees impartially and is fed by Vene.
<Fledge> He thinks from those judgements that you are a troll who takes in too many gas fumes.
<Fledge> Of various kinds.
<BudMan> heh
<Fledge> Firestorm more or less agrees.
<Fledge> I agreed until 30 minutes ago or so.
<BudMan> wow can you quote ven saying anything bad about me?
<BudMan> plz just one good one
<BudMan> give me just a little bit of fire
<BudMan> oops my bad your prolly gonna make something up
<BudMan> heh
<Fledge> <Fledge> Vene.
<Fledge> <Fledge> Oxeye.
<Fledge> <Veneficus|Busy> I need to run
<Fledge> <Veneficus|Busy> damnit
<Fledge> That's as close as it gets.
<BudMan> what?
<BudMan> if you had to guess vens opinion of me what would you say it is
<Fledge> I bring up the topic. He runs off.
<Fledge> <Veneficus|Busy> Fledge, don't de-fame Chaos.
<Fledge> <Veneficus|Busy> You're running into Budman's trap.
<Fledge> <Veneficus|Busy> Quite frankly, he can go on his Crack smoking, cocaine sniffing sprees.
<Fledge> <Veneficus|Busy> Just keep info not necessary.
<Fledge> <Veneficus|Busy> See you
<Fledge> There.
<Fledge> I found something.
<BudMan> heh
<BudMan> right on
<BudMan> budmans trap?
<BudMan> what the heck?
<Fledge> "Weed Smoking Troll".
<Fledge> Look up all three words on Wikipedia.
<Fledge> He think that is you in a nutshell, Bud.
<BudMan> haha
<BudMan> did he say that?
<Fledge> That's the only thing keeping He Who Must Not Be Named in his creature-editing position.
<Fledge> I can't type that that fast, you know that!
<Fledge> I don't make up Veneficus quotes to amuse you.
<BudMan> what?
<BudMan> im confused
<Fledge> I tell the pure and simple truth.

_________________
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheBudMan



Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 5


PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difference between my post and yours. Mine is on topic with what was said in this thread, Yours has nothing to do with anything really. The logs I posted were from a public chat room that anyone can enter and yours is from a private converstation. Not that I care that you posted these logs, I just don't see how they are relevant to this thread.

Maybe we should bring up the fact that SlayerMagic aka Veneficus. Gave out the server files of A2 with the player account data to the A2 dev team, and that one of those Dev team members hacked into the account files and got the user name and password of atleast one person. Then the Dev member used the info to log into Apocs server and delete someone's characters. Which more then likely was Fuzzy, not that I have proof that it was him.

Fledge wrote:
<Fledge> <Veneficus|Efect> lol
<Fledge> <Veneficus|Efect> Yeah, but that doesnt count.
<Fledge> <Veneficus|Efect> You can take the server whenever you want.
<Fledge> <Veneficus|Efect> And I trust all the people mentioned.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slayermagic



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 22


PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quotes are worth one fourth a copper coin. They are worthless when people use them and cut out parts to make it look like they support your idea. Why don't you quote the whole thing? Or maybe you didn't get the whole thing from Fledge?? Then why quote it in the first place. Anyways, you can keep bickering. No one from the a2 team hacked alpha's account, Chaos didn't get the server files. Apocalypse is still spamming forums each day, or one of his goons, while I'm sure it was an intelligent frame up.

~I won't be arguing this point anymore. Waste of time.
(Exactly what Apoc would have wanted.)
_________________
Ye Old Akarrian

Whispers in Akarra: www.akarra.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheBudMan



Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 5


PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah right, how would Apoc know that Alpha used the same user name and password on both servers? He just guessed? and happen to get lucky and pick the one person out of the A2 testers that used the same account details. I DON'T THINK SO MORON. ONLY A RETARDED PERSON WOULD BELIVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT. The FACT is that theres no way he could haved known. Also the IP trace, yeah well me and fledge found out 2 things, one Alpha's account wasn't in the A2 server fledge had, and the hacking was done from a school somewhere around toronto canada. So that pretty much just leaves YOU, and I point the finger directly at YOU slayermagic, theres no doubt in my mind that either you did it, or someone you gave the files to did it. You are the scum of the earth to me, and I frankly wish A2 was in the hands of a more competent person.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaede



Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 1


PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azn here. I couldn't login as AznChipmunk since I forgot my password.

Anyways... I actually have the log of when Fuzzy logged onto my MSN (with permission) and told Fledge that I was Rineva the whole time... If anyone's interested in it.
I believed that Fuzzy was reformed and I still believe that he's reformed.

And with Alpha being hacked, I do not believe it was Slayermagic. Apoc said:
Quote:

The IP addy matched up to none ever seen in akarraXP's records before.


And I know that Slayermagic has played on Apoc's before, seeing as I distinctly remember helping him level.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fledge



Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 148


PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Alphasmarts files were not in the server files that Alpha 2 devs got to test their own work.

Did I say that Peel Schoolboard uses Sympatico hosting at Veneficus's school? No. I said it was a possibility; and that you should check your facts before you accuse someone. I also do not believe that possibility is likely.

Veneficus is not an idiot. He's an analytical intelligent person. He knows about IP logs. He knows how to keep a clean public image. He also has the morality and the kindness not to do such a thing. Veneficus has no issue with Alphasmart. No motivation. You accuse him based on nothing but circumstantial speculation.

You have less grounds to suggest that he used a school internet connection than I would have to hypothetically accuse Apocalypse of saying it was a Toronto IP to frame the Alpha 2 team. I am not going to make that accusation. Why? I have no evidence. But I at least have motivation.

Veneficus however has just as much circumstance; but no motivation. Veneficus has no desires to hurt Alphasmart. However, my example of an accusation does have motivation because Apocalypse's IP has been left on our website posting spam and using a script of sorts to try and suck up our websites bandwidth. I could give an almost as absurd accusation; and it'd sure have a lot more motive than yours.

Now, what do we know? It was a Sympatico ISP.
Veneficus: Bell
Luckalot: Bell
SLJ: Rogers
Fledge: Rogers
Elerrina: Okay, accusing El is like accusing Elmo. No motive, and her IP is on AE records.
And the public school computer systems of the district? Lacking in graphical capacity. Lacking in any way to upgrade the graphical capacity. And, distictly secure to prevent students from accessing the internet on their own computers. Every school I have been to in Peel can't run Akarra. Few downloadable games work on them.

Thus I tell you: I think That is a very unrealistic accusation, based upon my own speculation that you took without evidence. Do your research, and you'd find that what I suggested was completely impossible.

So, those queries weren't relevant? Good riddance. They were private? That doesn't matter worth a darn. Private messages are private in the sense that it is one on one; not in the sense that they can't be brought up without permission of both users. Whether a message is in public view or between two people doesn't alter when it can and can't be quoted. You just feel like being snotty as if I have unceremoniously taken things out of context.

But who is taking things out of context? Rolling Eyes Hmm... better think on that one, eh?

And where is my speculation from? A query! Oh no! By your logic, you're not allowed to talk about it without my permission. Uh oh. Better rethink that.
TheBudMan wrote:
Yeah right, how would Apoc know that Alpha used the same user name and password on both servers? He just guessed? and happen to get lucky and pick the one person out of the A2 testers that used the same account details. I DON'T THINK SO MORON. ONLY A RETARDED PERSON WOULD BELIVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT. The FACT is that theres no way he could haved known.

Accusing a Toronto IP to frame certain people in the Greater Toronto Area could work. You assume Alpha is the only tester with matching details on both. Have you asked every single tester?

TheBudMan wrote:
Also the IP trace, yeah well me and fledge found out 2 things, one Alpha's account wasn't in the A2 server fledge had, and the hacking was done from a school somewhere around toronto canada. So that pretty much just leaves YOU, and I point the finger directly at YOU slayermagic, theres no doubt in my mind that either you did it, or someone you gave the files to did it. You are the scum of the earth to me, and I frankly wish A2 was in the hands of a more competent person.

I listed three account names that I did not recognized that might be Alphasmarts.
I NEVER said that I figured out that Sympatico hosting was used by Peel district schoolboards. I merely suggested it was a minor unlikely possibility. Yet you take that minor possibility and fuel an accusation with it just to slander someone. Did I mention that Peel District School Boards are not Toronto District Schoolboards? Did I mention that NONE of us live in Toronto? How pretentious can you possibly be?

Yeah, I suppose if there's a 0.001% chance that he could have done it... sure, then he must have done it! That makes perfect sense! Now let's run around in a circle with pitchforks and start a fire for him. I will not suffer a witch to live! Burn the hacker!

Yeah, perfectly flawless logic, BudMan. Surely a Brampton computer system is gonna display as Toronto. Surely the school's T-1 connection is gonna display as Sympatico High Speed. Surely the fact that six of us Alpha 2 developers live a half hour away from the location of the hacker means we MUST have done it. Surely so. Infact, I think that with this same logic I found the culprit.... let me just IP trace...

umm.... looks like an IP mask was used! Turns out the hacker is in a Children's TV show filming studio in Tokyo, Japan for Domokun & Friends.

I think I found the culprit... surely...

Wierd looking fellow. Can he even handle a keyboard? Perhaps my logic is flawed... wow, god forbid...

Hmm... he's not very friendly, either.

Well, maybe this is a fine example of what happens when you assume.
Guilty until proven innocent.
Let's search for evidence that matches the desired conviction!
When you assume, you make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'. Don't ass-u-me, BudMan. Just don't. I was wrong to assume that Domokun could possibly be responsible. Look, he has no fingers! He can't even type! And no motivation. None at all.

This is why you don't see us accusing Apoc of framing us. It's absurd. We hope it's not true. We have no evidence that says so. We just have his clearly expressed hateful motives towards us.

It's just as absurd for me to think that a children's television character is responsible. He has no fingers! I chose a scapegoat, and I formed illogical assumptions about how he did it. It makes about as much sense for the brown furry monster to have done it.

Why do you assume Veneficus did it?
No motive. No evidence. No IP match. No ISP match. Just a desire to flame him. And that's all you did. You flamed him with completely illogical assumptions based on what you want to believe.

Don't believe something because you want to believe it, unless you're talking about religious speculation of the nature of a higher power. Believe something because the evidence is put before you. Is there evidence before you matching Veneficus to the hacking? Nope. None at all.

Even religious fanatics and aethiests don't believe in their faith, or lack there of, based upon no evidence. They believe based upon the conclusion that the sum of all beauty and purity in the world suggests so, or that the lack of scientific evidence suggests no known higher power than humanity. Every logical belief has something to go on. Yours is an illogical belief. It goes only upon your desire to turn Veneficus into a scapegoat.

Do you know the population of Toronto? 4,558,800. Does Veneficus live in Toronto? No. Does he go to school there? No. Does he have motive? No. Internet Access? No.

0 in 4,558,800 chance. Wanna do the math? That calculation is: 0.00%

So you're telling me he's gonna drive 30 minutes to use someone else's computer just to use a stolen password of one fellow Akarrian with whom he has no negative feelings, putting his Akarrian reputation at risk? Is that the reason why you think he paid Khaile large sums of money? Pffft. And yesterday I was riding a llama in the Arabian Desert. Stop illogically insisting we have something to do with every petty little crime that comes into your world and get over it. If you hate Alpha 2 developers, then don't play! You've had moments of disliking and liking every Akarra spin-off I've ever seen you interested in. Heck, you're even gonna hate me for pointing out that what you base your accusation on is illogical. Hate hate hate. Which emotion next week? Why not flip a coin? Heads for Hate, Tails for Satisfactory. And don't forget to dip the head-side in lead first. That might be faster than brooding about it.

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to go publically slander Domokun for hacking a video game account on some television-company forums. Mmmk?

If this is what you want to use these forums for, BudMan, Khaile might as well shut them down. This is for Akarra help, not illogical slander.
_________________
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheBudMan



Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 5


PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its sad that I have to defend Apoc, but I know for a fact that he did not delete his own players account. I know for a fact It was done with the A2 server files. It seems like a web of lies, in which you guys are trying to cover it up with a cloak of shadows, Im not gonna sit here and argue with you though.

Fledge wrote:
<Fledge> Veneficus's emotions are blunt and easy to read.
<Fledge> If he were a book with contraversial contents, his position would be 'wide open upon a desk' rather than 'tightly bound with a lock'.
<Fledge> Well, one more payment and the shards die.
<Fledge> So I have nowhere to go.
<Fledge> Last payment gives Veneficus full rights.

<Fledge> Either the IP is masked... or they used a friend's computer.
<Fledge> Or...
<Fledge> Does Sympatico provide hosting for public schools?
<Fledge> :-O
<Fledge> Bingo!
<Fledge> Investigate that statement.
<Fledge> If it is fact... well, you connect the dots.

<Fledge> BudMan... I hate to tell you this... but I found another disturbing detail...
<Fledge> Alphasmarts account is not in the server files I was sent to test my work.
<Fledge> Which means that your possibilities are limited to the trio that goes to school together.
<Fledge> Gameman, Luck, Vene.


Heh I had to throw this in because I found it pretty funny.
Fledge wrote:
<Fledge> <Veneficus> I hate Fledge, Always Have. I just use him as a tool to map for me. I think he's a faggot who makes assumptions about everyone else.
<BudMan> what?
<Fledge> Exactly.
<BudMan> where did that come from?
<Fledge> Who smooshes the unpeeled orange on my head in the middle of a soccer field in grade eight and ran off laughing at me with his friends?
<Fledge> Veneficus.
<Fledge> Who acted like a jackass bully throughout half their friendship with SLJ and I?
<Fledge> Veneficus
<Fledge> Who ran around Runescape with SLJ and I shouting "OMG FLEDGE IS GAY"?
<Fledge> Veneficus
<Fledge> Who has a delusion that I am a homosexual based on his own twisted saddistic beliefs?
<Fledge> Veneficus
<Fledge> He was a jackass to me; and seems to think he never was.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fledge



Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 148


PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fed your need to sow discord; and look what you've done with it. Splashed it in public view, as I expected. You even took multiple quotes entirely out of context. Lovely. An admirable job of... what's the word? Oh yes: 'slander'. Thanks, mmmk? It was a funny read.

Quote:
<Veneficus> I hate Fledge, Always Have. I just use him as a tool to map for me. I think he's a faggot who makes assumptions about everyone else.

You know darn well he never said that and that I said it to speculate about what you said he said. I was over the top on purpose, and I am surprised you didn't pick up on that at least.

There's more out of context, but you can probably find it for yourself and highlight it. Razz Heck, why not just post a big topic called 'OMG JEB PLEASE KILL T3H WIA OXEYE SECTION!!1'.
_________________
If you turn a blind eye to any side of a discussion, if you disallow what may be and what actually is the truth, then you've no credibility whatsoever. You end it by saying "I don't want to talk about it." Classic regression.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oxeye Game Studio Forum Index -> Whispers in Akarra All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group